Monday, September 15, 2008

Mr. Bun E. Rabbit




This our Mr. Bun E. Rabbit. I posted his picture in an earlier blog, sitting in a red Barbie car. He was about six weeks old at the time and bore the car ride stoically. His intelligence and abilities have grown mightily since that day. Now he is a soccer player extraordinaire. I felt a bit flat today after spending 4 1/2 hours in an Emergency Room with my 13 year old daughter last night. Our GP thought she had appendicitis. The ER doctor did not think so and sent us home to wait and see what develops. I sincerely hope it is some sort of virus and not appendicitis. So does my daughter. Time will tell I guess. Watching Bun always cheers me up and reminds me that the simple pleasures in life are the ones that bring peace to a day filled with insecurities and unanswered questions. Hope you all enjoy our dear little guy at play.
You can see Bun driving his little red sports car here Vroom :)

3 comments:

  1. I've added you to my blogroll as well!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! You can tell he loves his ball...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...."Bun" is so cute!! I didn't know they would play like that!

    ReplyDelete

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright
click on the photo for link

Flat Stanley near Castlemaine, Victoria.