Friday, October 9, 2009

55 Flash Fiction Friday...


























For all of us who struggle from time to time with an utter lack of inspiration.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year!   :)



***


I write on the edge of words
searching for insistent wisps,
teasing glimpses that dance out of reach
circling the peripheral corners of my mind,

lack of letters dangling from the end of my pen; no beginning - no end.

Mysterious thoughts leaking black for lack of illumination, leave me in a
state of agitated stagnation


****


For more 55's visit G-Man at Mr. Knowitall.


Love,


Eaton

12 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Excellently expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agitated stagnation is right. I know the feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you captured that so well...nothing is quite as daunting as that blank page. great 55!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agitated stagnation as I try to write a comment on a 55 that uses such phrases. Best I can come up with is good 55.

    I have finished my 55.
    You’ll find it

    HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even when you 'throw something together' Eaton, It AWESOME!!
    Thank You so very much for contributing this week.
    You AND your geart 55's have been missed. Have a Kick-Ass Week-End.
    Galen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eaton...you may occasionally get stuck for but when you get unstuck it just simply flows beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eaton, great 55. My first visit to your blog ~ I will be back.

    You can find my 55 HERE.

    Have a good weekend,

    Chef Kar

    ReplyDelete
  8. this does happens all too often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'd never guess it by this beautifully composed piece. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. detective eye,
    you know how or why
    things work or not...

    beautiful reflection of one kind over another..

    Thanks for linking,
    A++

    ReplyDelete
  11. We've all been there, or maybe are there right now! Neat and precise, very enjoyable.


    http://jessicasjapes.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/one-second/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice! mines here- http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/painted-hallways/

    ReplyDelete

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright
click on the photo for link

Flat Stanley near Castlemaine, Victoria.