Monday, June 23, 2008

Joy!

YES!!! I have the computer back, even if I have to share it with my girls; bliss. I've been busy visiting all my favourite blogs and my home Forum, Writer's Retreat. I missed my friends very much and that was the worst thing. To not have that special contact with them was awful. I feel like a little kid with a new toy - don't know where to go first. I can re-enter the blogosphere with a Thursday Thirteen and even finish some of the writing I have been working on in long hand. I think long hand is overrated, uses to much paper and too much graphite. I write with a pencil, can't stand ink pens of any sort for writing. I love the look of words written in graphite, the flow and smooth texture it gives. Does anybody else write with a pencil or am I the only 'unusual' person, with an 'unusual' taste for graphite? The only downside I can think of for writing with a pencil is that it is probably not long lasting, too easily rubbed out and lost forever ~ something to think on. And on the subject of using too much paper, does that mean I am a bad writer because of have to re-write over and over again to get to what I have in mind? Oh, I am so happy to be back in cyber space. Little kid happy!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back!

    It's probably good to take a break from the computer every once and a while, even if it's forced. *lol*

    But we sure did miss you!

    *hugs* ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright
click on the photo for link

Flat Stanley near Castlemaine, Victoria.