Tuesday, October 7, 2008

14 Days without blogging...


Frieda


Photo updates on my two newest Granddaughters
Frieda and Giovanna




Giovanna and her big sister Ruby


I did not realize that it has been two weeks since I blogged anything! I must confess that I have not been keeping up with my favorite blogs either. School has just gone back this week and that is mostly the reason I have been quiet. Those kids of mine keep me busy, tired and mentally unable to think of much but them when they are on holidays.

They are delightful, amusing and full of fun, but leave me exhausted in a good kind of way. Two teenagers in one household and both girls is an enormous amount of energy zapping power. Plus my seven year old daughter is pretty energetic as well and then there are the grandchildren! Hmmm, no wonder I am still recovering and trying to get back into focus.

I did something very out of character for me on Saturday 4th October. I traveled with my hubby and married son, two hours to Central Victoria and spent the day taking photos of an historical town; Castlemaine. I had a ball and got some fairly decent photos, which I have blogged on a new blog Country Down Under. I intend to visit more country areas of Victoria and blog the photos. I am not an experienced photographer by any means, but I have a constant 'itch' to take photos and have had for months. I am delighted to finally be scratching that itch!

Alice Audrey from Alice's Restaurant, told me ages ago...just do it, take the photos and post them, (maybe not in those exact words). So Alice, thank you! I am doing it!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to be of use, even though I was being totally selfish. Now I'm off to check out the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of use, even though I was being totally selfish. Now I'm off to check out the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frieda and Giovanna are growing so quickly! They are so cute! And my first time to see Ruby.

    I'm heading over to the photoblog...so excited to see your pics of Victoria!

    I'm amazed you blog at all with your huge family. Where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandkids are adorable! I totally understand that you have little time to blog. Me, with my empty nest, it´s different....
    Can you tell I´m jealous? :)

    ReplyDelete

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright
click on the photo for link

Flat Stanley near Castlemaine, Victoria.