Friday, March 13, 2009

55 Flash Fiction Friday...



on friday, compose a short story of 55 words - no more,
no less. if you want to join in the fun and give it a
try...post your story and report it to G-man



It's 1.30am and yes I'm going to bed as soon as I click publish. This poem makes sense right now...hopefully it still will when I get up in the morning. Have a great Friday everyone!


Imagine a dream
playing in your
head

can you see me in your
dream--in the
dark of your night
do you recognize me

am I just a dream
enriching your shadow
coloring the black
and white of your mind

leaning across the bed
listening to you breathe
reaching out to
touch you--do you know me






Love,

6 comments:

  1. Ok my mind is now in the gutter and you know how hard that is!...lol. xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my cat but I think not!
    Excellent 55 My Dear...
    Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and have a Wonderful Week-End....G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes good sense to me. Nice poem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no one ever really knows someone, do they? i loved the poem. great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes perfect sense... and it's perfectly written.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hell, my mind stays in the gutter, but this is tasteful... still makes me...er... "anxious" but in a tasteful way. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright

Falling Water by Frank Lloyd Wright
click on the photo for link

Flat Stanley near Castlemaine, Victoria.